Welcome New Scouts
Post date: Aug 20, 2015 6:09:21 PM
Welcome new Scouts and families to the start of the 2015-2016 Scouting Adventure!
If you're new to Cub Scouts this year or just looking to find out more information, please join us on Monday, August 31st at 7pm in the Wolf Lake Elementary Cafeteria. We'll be there to answer any questions and let the kids have some fun. If you have a question and don't want to wait, please use our Contact form and we'll get back to you.
Answers to some common questions:
- Open to boys in first through 5th grade.
- We meet weekly (except for holidays) and have optional camp outs and events on various weekends throughout the year.
- Cub Scouting is a FAMILY friendly. With few exceptions, brothers & sisters are welcome to come on camping trips and activities we do.
- Yes we do have an annual camping trip at Disney's Fort Wilderness. It's so popular that we've extended it this year and will be staying 4-days/3-nights.
- How much does it cost? The registration with Boy Scouts of America is $8 which will cover the remainder of the year (until Dec 31, 2015.) We also have annual pack dues to cover our camping trips and other activities, we try to keep this as low as possible through FUNd-raising. This year our annual dues (covers now through August 2016) is $90.