Cub Scouts, The Fun Frontier
Cub Scout Space Weekend
Central Florida Council | Camp LaNoChe | April 22nd - 24th, 2016
This event is designed for the entire family to lift off into outer space! Come to Camp La-No-Che and experience the Great Outdoor Adventure that the Leonard and Marjorie Williams and Family Scout Reservation has to offer. Be sure to bring your favorite out of this world outfit to wear Saturday night – adults too! Camping is included in the cost of the weekend and is available Friday and Saturday night. Bring your own camping gear.
- $18 per person if paid online.
- $20 per person if not paid online.
- Fee includes all program and camping. Food is not included in cost.
- Friday, 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, 7:30am
- Sunday, 11:00am
Activities (Begin at 8:30am rain or shine):
- Perform an Experiment
- Nature Hike
- BB Guns
- Out-of-This-World Parade Saturday Night
- and more!
Camp Website & registration:
Some notes about this Camp
- Highly recommend arriving with enough daylight to find the campsite if you've never been to Camp La-No-Che before.
- The events are geared for the kids to have fun, they are not classes for achievements or awards but depending on what you're working on they can qualify for it.
- Camp tents are available if you don't have your own
- You will be able to drive your car to the campsite to drop off gear then all cars MUST be removed from the campsite. There is parking available but depending on which campsite location it is a walk.
Parent Action Items
- Deadline for the Oct 9th camp is Oct 8th however the camp usually fills up ahead of time.
- If you have other info or suggestions from the previous years to add here please let us know.