Central Florida Council | Camp LaNoChe | Oct 9th - 11th, 2015
Intro to Halloween Camp
- We will be attending the Halloween Camp as a Pack.
- The camp can fill up so please register early.
- Scouts will receive a patch and t-shirts are also available to purchase when you register. They usually have shirts available for purchase at the camp store as well.
- Deadlines for Registration and payment is to the right under "Parent Action Items"
- The camp schedules a very full day of activities, be sure to bring a water bottle to keep hydrated!!
- This is a family event and is open to Scouts and their family/siblings.
Cost For Resident Camp
- $18 per person for Online Registration - $20 Otherwise
- Meals are available to purchase during registration if you're not eating with the pack.
General Information about this Camp
- Arrival Oct 9th @ 4pm - 9pm
- Departure Sunda @ 11am
- Highly recommend arriving with enough daylight to find the campsite if you've never been to Camp La-No-Che before.
- The events are geared for the kids to have fun, they are not classes for achievements or awards but depending on what you're working on they can qualify for it.
- Activities include Swimming, BB, Archery, crafts, costume parade, trick or treating, haunted house & trail and more.
- Camp tents and cots are available if you don't have your own
- You will want to participate in this camp. It is a blast.
Campout Information Site and Links to register (make sure to select the correct dates when registering!!
Parent Action Items
- Deadline for the Oct 9th camp is Oct 8th however the camp usually fills up ahead of time.
- If you have other info or suggestions from the previous years to add here please let us know.